In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679/EU concerning personal data protection, we wish to inform you that we collect and process your personal data only to the extent strictly necessary for the purposes of site operation.
We have implemented measures guaranteeing that the data will be securely updated and processed.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OUR WEB SITE
This web site is our showcase and our means of communicating with you. We use the site to tell people about our history, our philosophy and our products.
When you browse this web site, search for a product or send a message, you supply us with your personal data, including:
Data supplied involuntarily (browsing data)
The information systems and software procedures that operate this site acquire a number of items of information during the course of normal operation that could permit identification of you through association and joint processing with data held by third parties, such as:
- visitor’s IP address, location, date and time and time zone;
- title and URL of the page viewed;
- information on the device employed (screen resolution, desktop/tablet/mobile phone, brand, model…) and on the internet connection (page speed);
- operating system version, browser version, plugins supported by the browser;
- history of searches conducted on the site, files clicked on and downloaded;
- principal language of the browser employed, and language of the page visited.
Data supplied voluntarily:
Voluntarily supplying personal data to A-ESSE S.p.A. by e-mail will result in our acquisition of the data (such as e-mail address, home address, tax code, information on payment method), which we may process exclusively in order to respond to your requests, handle claims, supply information, begin a relationship and conduct contractual negotiations.
Moreover, under the item “Contact us”, we ask you to enter your personal data in a registration form (including, for example, your name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number). Failure to provide the data requested in fields identified as obligatory will make it impossible to complete the registration procedure and therefore to respond to your request to be contacted. Failure to provide data not identified as obligatory will not prevent registration.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data collected via our web site for the following purposes:
- to permit browsing of our web site;
- to inform you about our products;
- to provide you with news regarding updating of product safety data sheets or renewal of certification;
- to respond to your requests and complaints.
We keep a record of technical data to permit the security checks required by law. These data do not permit identification of users, except as a result of a series of processing and cross-checking operations requiring use of data which will be supplied by other providers exclusively in response to the request of a judicial authority.
We will not use your data for any purpose other than the specified purposes.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We process your data lawfully and pertinently, as all the purposes listed above are lawful.
When you browse our web site, the legal basis for processing of personal data is A-ESSE’s legitimate interest in informing you about its products; when you ask us to supply you with our products, the legal basis for processing your data is an obligation to fulfil the contract to which you are a party.
DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING
We will process your personal data only for the amount of time necessary to fulfil our obligations arising from your requests, and for the amount of time required by law subsequently to this.
We will not keep your data any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we have collected the data.
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA
The personal data we collect is processed by our own employees and authorised partners.
Your data may also be disclosed to recipients in the following categories, for the purposes listed above: companies and professionals outside our company whose services we use (systems administrator, site manager, e-mail service provider).
You are entitled to:
- obtain information on the personal data we process, the type of data and the purposes of the processing;
- be informed of the source of the personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data supplied by you in order to purchase and/or receive our products, within one month of submitting a request, in a structured format in common use which is legible on an automatic device, and disclose this data to another data controller;
- limit processing of your data, under certain circumstances;
- object to processing of your data;
- request rectification and/or integration of your data;
- receive information in the event of incidents of violation of data security with an impact on your freedom and your fundamental rights;
- revoke your consent for processing at any time (in the event that you have given consent for purposes other than those for which the data are strictly necessary) in the event that your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over the data controller’s right to process your data, and obtain deletion of your data;
- obtain deletion if the purposes for which the data was processed no longer apply, in the event of unlawful data processing, when deletion is required by law to comply with a legal obligation, when collection of data is linked with an offer of services by an IT company;
- file a complaint with the designated Authority;
- obtain information on the existence of automated data processing, and demand that no decisions be made regarding you based exclusively on this processing, including profiling, without permitting human intervention, unless otherwise specified by law or required to permit the conclusion or execution of the contract.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send a written request to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I HEREBY AUTHORISE disclosure of my personal data to third parties
- I DO NOT AUTHORISE disclosure of my personal data to third parties
You may revoke your consent at any time by clicking here